One time, I had a client ask me what would be an appropriate amount to tip for a massage. I took some time discussing the appropriate etiquette a person should use when deciding on how much to give their masseuse for a tip, which led me to write this excerpt to help others who may […]
MBLEx Test Recent Posts
MBLEx Test Popular Posts
- ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY MBLEX EXAM ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY MBLEX EXAM (12%) 12-13 q...
- MBLEx Question & Answer Donations are greatly appreciated: There is a ...
- KINESIOLOGY MBLEx EXAM KINESIOLOGY MBLx EXAM (11%) 11-12 questions on K...
- MBLEX Questions and Answers //
- ETHICS, BOUNDARIES, LAWS, REGULATIONS ETHICS, BOUNDARIES, LAWS, REGULATIONS (15%)  ...
- CLIENT ASSESSMENT CLIENT ASSESSMENT ,REASSESSMENT& TREATMENT PLA...
- MBLEx Study Guides MBLEx Study Guides
BAD ANKLE… BIG DEAL?
Yes, it’s a big deal.
Several new studies in people and animals suggest that a single sprained ankle can alter how well and often you move for LIFE. In one study, students with chronic ankle instability moved significantly less than the other students, taking about 2,000 fewer steps every day.